Monday, April 10, 2006

Hi everybody

Hi everybody,

sorry if you got scared by my last blog entry. i took out the scarey parts now. I´m just in love with this guy and I don´t know how to manage it here. But God will work it all out, because love can never be wrong, and so i keep loving and living, living and loving.
I´ll be more conscious of my live audience as well!...

ok so in Peace Corps news, i am visiting a current volunteer in B-Line, Limon. YES the name of the city is in English, because there is a lot of patua spoken here in Limon. This is the area of the country with a large concentration of black people. The historic reason for this may be that Black people were not allowed to leave Limon until after the 1948 Civil War. That has been the last major civic disturbance since. The plight of black people has really been the same throughout the west and our brothers in the homeland suffer differently, but still.
I am halfway through my training program. and we get to know what my two year site placement will be in about 3 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed because Limon is where i want to be and work!

I love you all and i am happy and healthy although very very deep in thought and experience and introspection.

I love you! bye, Ma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home