Wednesday, February 8, 2006

yadda yadda, whoop da whoop

Ok, I am actually absolutly mentally ready to go to Peace Corps. I have not packed a thing, but i have started to move some of the stuff from my house to my parents house. Its good, it feels good. I've been on and and off sick (congestion, sore throat, nausea, aaaand back to sore throat - with persitent dizziness and just a sick feeling) lately(4-5 weeks). I have no health insurance so i haven't really done much about it except hasten the day when my free medical care starts with Peace Corps. sucks a bummer... But this whole illness and subsequent purging (nausea + purging = you get the idea) has really almost felt like a cleansing, a release, a physical purging to trigger a mental purging that will ultimately result in material purging when I pack my life into two suitcases {not to exceed 80 lbs. total} and walk into my destiny. Which i suppose we do every day, walk into our destiny, but you get the reasons why Feb 26 will be very different from any other day before it. more to come...j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home