Friday, March 3, 2006

Love en Costa Rica

WELL. First i gotta say, Sorry daddy, my phone card cut off in the middle of our convo! But i will email/call when i get settled in my town.

I'm not sure how often my internet access will be after today. But apparently there will be internet nearby my pueblo. So i might have to tak a bus to get to an internet cafe.

By popular demand from my peace corps class.....I LOVE HEIDI!!!! HEIDI IS GREAT because she used to work for Coca Cola. SHe is the girl that i met and had coffee with before we came to CR and she was my roomate in DC yaaaaaaaaay for good new/old friends!

David says Pura Vida!
Heidi says Puro Amor!
Joya says......

Ok so tonight we went to a bar in Tres Rios.

The way I can recieve mail is at this address

Joya Green
Cuerpo de Paz
Apartado Postal 1266
1000 San Jose
Costa Rica

I love you all and i will write more soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma,

We miss you already. Have fun & be safe!!!!

Millie

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home