Sunday, April 23, 2006

GOD IS GREAT AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED!

you guys! i am going to LIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i KNEW it was supposed to be there and i knew it was up to God and he showed me how good and merciful he can be; again.

my future site is Sahara de Bataan, Limon!

i will be visiting there at the end of next week and i will be moving there about 21 mayo.

I have a pager now, and i thik you can send me pages electronically! how FUN is that!?!? i have to fiugre out how and i will tell you soon. But the number is country code 506 and 225-2500 or 224-2400 you ask to leave a message for (HOY-YA) green and you might have to wait a little extra long to talk to an English-speaking operator...but they have em, and then you tell her the message, she types it in and sends it to me.

I´m sorry i don´t have much meat to this entry today, just facts. I will be taking into account the council of my dear sisiter who said everyone might be better served by a more straightfoward accounting of my experiences....so i´ll work on it.

Oh yeah also sister...if i had some kind of external storage system (a key, kangaroo, flash drive) i can compse thoughtful entries ahead of time and just upload them when i get the internet access. so tell mom if you read this before nina comes.

As you can tell i´m very excited about being sent to Limon, so thank you thank you thank you for your prayers they were answered and He´s already, always, all right.

love Joya

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll we're all eyes now!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found YOU!!!!!!!!!
I love you so much and I'm going to write the longest letter you ever read, I'm still trying to catch up and read all the posted messages I missed so that I'll be up to date in my insightful comments.
I hate that I missed your going off and I will never forgive myself until I see you and can kiss you as many times as you let me to say I'm humbly sorry.
I have to go to altas.com to know exactly where Limon is, but SINCE you're xcited to be going there so AM I!
I am radiating love, joy, peace, godliness, prosperity and power to you now. Can you feel it, teheehee! I love you, I love you! I declare and decree that every where your feet shall tread shall be yours and that you walk in your divine purpose and calling right now in Jesus Name!
I will talk to you again soon,
Love immensely,
Kay

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home