Monday, June 26, 2006

1st for everything?

Well, i've been at my site about a month, and i missed my first big vacation/meeting with some other volunteers because i had my (first) gastro-intestinal infection and parasite. Sooooooo they had me come on into San Jose aaaaand i will spend tonight my third night alone in a hotel room. But i'm not as sick anymore...its just eating that's a little harder to do thru stomach cramps aaaaand my head always feels weird. + BO

But I'm going to pick up a few books and magazines from the Peace Corps office to take back to my site and enjoy, and maybe i'll make another entry tomorow. I'm headed back out to my site tomorow afternoon. ciao.

yeah, so new PC life style lesson:...'little' things like books and magazines are things that must and do make me happy and count as blessings. yeah....i wanted a more simple life, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what is your address so I can mail my baby some entertaining stuff?

LB

5:49 PM  
Blogger Tarche said...

I just ran across your blog... I am leaving for the Peace Corps and I would love to keep in touch... I was nominated to Guatemala for Municipality Development; hovever, I missed my deadline (God knew I wasnt ready). Now, I have accepted a position in Honduras... so perhaps we can visit one another... From one child of GOd to another... God dont make mistakes... Keep your head up... I still am trying to fix this blog so here is my email just in case latarchecollinsatyahoodotcom

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home