Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year folks. Welcome to my first post for 2007. 07 the year of completion, the year of Acomplishment and Achievement. I passed the New Year with my best friends in the World Lisa and K in Chicago. it was fabulous. Christmas and my Birthday were great too, in Atlanta with my family and friends.
The next trip home may be sometime around Easter, but either Spring or Summer. vamos a ver - we will see.

So I have Costa Rican friends! You can check out fotos of them on my facebook album. I also managed to get a few pictures uploaded from Carnaval Limon 2006, this was in mid-October, so check out my Flickr account!

Running out of internet time as usual, so i´ll leave it at that and bid you guys a farewell with promise of more blogs!

love, j

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hi hi! Good to hear from ya! You're welcome for all that you're welcome for...and Happy 2007. I hope you accomplish and achieve all that you dream! Yippee
N

2:40 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

oh, and also thanks! The doggie is a crazy one but loveable nonetheless, she's my sister's...

2:41 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

hey joya, i've finally investigated your blog. very cool. i look forward to hearing about you and your adventures in sahara!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home